Search this Site
About this siteWelcome to the Web Site of Walpole Parish Council. This site has been created to allow the Parish Council to communicate with the people living and working in Walpole St. Andrew, Walpole St. Peter amd Walpole Marsh and to give those people living outside of the Village an insight into what our Village has to offer.
Subscribe2 Our SiteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Footpath on the right hand side just passed Mill Road that is on the left bad holes and trip hazards , i've now tripped over twice down this side the left hand side of the path has previously been resurfaced but the right hand side of the road is very bad this stretches from the start near the barn restaurant right up to all very close to the school on the right If this happens again and I trip up then I will be seeking legal action, 23rd August
- Hedge obscures view of car drivers, 21st August
- Large section of road broken up - very deep - larger than a pothole, 12th August
- Object in road, 27th July
- Horses, 16th June
- Advertising Board, 2nd June
- Restricted View, 2nd June
- Large potholes, 28th May
- A tree has fallen in the cemetary onto 2 graves, and grass has not been cut in weeks andd is overgrown, 21st May
- Footpath flooded again. Gulley blocked., 17th May